There is so much clutter and unsightly things around the home that could make it a bit more challenging to keep it as immaculate as you want it to be. It’s a good thing that there are a few life hacks that you can apply to put a proper place for everything. Here are a few:
• Hinged Painting. Your thermostat may be distracting you every time you look at your wall, but putting a hinge on one side of a painting could be just the thing to keep it out of sight.
• Paper Towel Holder. Too many accessories? Use a paper towel holder to keep all of your bracelets in one place.
• Wine Holders. Make things interesting by using wine holders to keep your towels. Simply roll those towels up and stow them away.
• CD Tower. No use for that CD tower since you discovered mp3s? Turn that old CD tower on its side and hang it on a bathroom wall to help you organize your toiletries.
• Plastic Hangers. If you have too much electrical cord lying around, coil them around plastic hangers and hang them where they won’t bother you.
• Empty Tissue Boxes. Use empty tissue boxes to keep plastic bags out of sight but handy enough when you need them.
• Shower Hooks. Use shower hooks to hang your jeans in your closet to make it easier to assess which pair you want to wear compared to the others beside it.• Designer Liners. Use designer liners to keep your waste baskets appealing even if they’re out in the open. Designer liners are reusable and easy enough to dispose of.
With these simple life hacks, keeping everything in its proper place is a breeze. Now it’s easier to keep your home as immaculate as possible even without the extra space.